Our philosophy and approach to executive coaching is firstly appreciative and strengths-based. Our coaching process will inspire fresh thinking, stimulate self-development and encourage genuine 'action learning'. The essence of coaching is that the individual being coached thinks through their situation, creates a strategy for improvement, prepares and then implements plans to achieve it.
Individual coaching programmes are typically focused on:
- Executives being prepared for promotion.
- Specific issues which may be hindering their progress.
- Managers taking on new roles and their ‘First 100 days’.
- Raising the bar on good performance; going from good to great.
- Preparation for career change or interview. · Identification and development of high potentials.
- Dealing with change and its impact.
- Supporting Executives who wish to build better team coherence and performance.
Our bespoke team coaching processes have been extremely effective in enhancing team cooperation and effectiveness. We also specialise in helping teams to successfully overcome the challenges of change, group dynamics, mergers and acquisitions.
Reflective Practice Group
Our reflective practice groups offer professionals the deep supportive learning and insights that are gained through regular closed meetings of a small number of trusted peers.
Corina also runs a weekly Private Therapy Group for professionals from various sectors. Contact us for more information.
For more information about group therapy click here to visit the Group Analytic Society website.
For more information on how we can work with you on executive coaching, please contact us.