TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER…
Take Charge of Your Career…and Find a Job You Really Love! is a comprehensive guide packed with interactive exercises and inventories to help people at all levels realistically assess their career and employment needs. In this book, you will explore your own strengths, skills, interests and preferences with interactive exercises, checklists and inventories. Based on your assessment you will be better placed to make informed occupational choices and career goals. In addition, there is a special section on how to brand and market yourself, how to create CVs that get results, how to prepare for employment interviews, and much more.
In this book, you will:
- Gain a greater insight into who you are – your strengths, skills, personality and values.
- Know what you are good at and what you enjoy and how to use that knowledge to enhance your current role or take the right step in a new direction.
- Have greater clarity about what you want and need from your career and how to find a job you truly love.
- Develop a clear mind-set for success.
What others have said:
“Dr. Corina Grace has woven her career experiences and those of her clients into a practical guide. Timely, well-constructed and extremely engaging, this workbook could change your life.”
– Dr Paul Mooney, Past-President, National College of Ireland.
“Whatever you do or have done, this is a great book to help you really take a look at yourself in the context of the world around you – and what you should do in it. At any time, people need help to realise their ambitions and skills, but never has this been more so than now. Corina Grace has put together in a single place much that is needed to support people at this time.”
– Mohan Yogendran, Partner, Rockpools, a UK market leader in executive recruitment, interim management and professional development.
“Dr Grace has presented us with an engaging toolkit with her latest publication. Readers are effortlessly taken through a series of exercises which help calibrate your strengths, creating a roadmap allowing you to take control and plan your career. This very readable volume is a worthy investment in your career, and you can be confident it will yield long-term benefits.”
– Joe Ryan, Director, EMEA Human Resources, Johnson & Johnson.
“This is a must read book for anyone who is serious about getting ahead in their life and their career. Packed with advice and complete with exercises and examples, Take Charge of Your Career is written for people both looking for work and for those already in a job – Brilliant.”
– Dr. Alexandra Groess, Head of HR Allianz Re, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty AG, Munich.
“Forget the theory ... this is a sound practical workbook that will help anybody to take charge of and manage their career. Indispensable in these turbulent times, whether you are starting out, wanting to develop your career or are trying to get your career ‘back on track’.”
- John O’Hehir, Strategic HR Director.
Take Charge of Your Career…and Find a Job You Really Love!
To purchase a copy of “Take Charge of Your Career ...and Find a Job You Really Love!”